My heart hurts
Dear my God, the one who holds my head up high, the one that loves me even though I am undeserving. You are good. Help me hold onto that on the days that I hurt.
You are the one and only who has never left my side, though I complain when they leave mine. Oh my heart hurts to think about how you feel! I hear you when you tell me to “be still and know that you are God.”
I am done choosing people over you, my God. Please hold onto my heart. Please let no one, not even myself, hurt it anymore to the point of losing hope. I am begging you to hold it close to yours, until you and I are ready to give it to someone.
Hebrews 12:12 Therefore lift up your tired hands, and strengthen your weak knees.
Isaiah 41:13 For I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.
Above the hurt and pain
Lord, You have blessed me beyond what I deserve. Please help me love you first. Above anger, above pride, above rage, above attention, above love, above doubt, above money, above people, above work, above school, above church, above everything.
I would not have anything if it was not for you providing every step of the way. Help me remember this.
You love me with all your heart.. this is standing out to me more than anything.. I want to love others just like you love us, undeserving. Even when I get hurt.
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
Be strong in the Lord
Help me stand up once again and be strong in you, Lord and keep pushing through the hurt and pain.
- If I can love people with all my heart, how much more can you love us?
- You hold the waters in the palm of your hands, how much more can you hold onto us?
- If you can heal and save the murders from their shame and guilt.., can’t you do that for me?
You have every single one of my days planned out right in front of you and I pray that some day I can see myself the way you see me.
May I not waste any more days being too sad, worried, or confused about the past. I only strive to look forward to all the blessings you God has in store for me. In Jesus name I pray, Amen!
Psalm 46:10 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
GOod will make a way: Don Moen
- Prayer for God’s Blessings throughout the Rest of the Year 2021
- Prayer: Getting out of debt, Financial Struggles and Hardship
- Prayers: Trusting GOD for His Blessings
- Prayers for Increased Faith
- Marriage Prayers
- Prayers for Your Relationships
- Prayer: When You Feel Broken
- Prayer for the Broken
- Prayer For those who are crying out to God
- Prayer – To Dry my Tears
- Prayer – Healer of the Broken-Hearted
- Prayer for Healing for the Broken Hearted