- The Lord makes me the head and not the tail, above and not beneath (Deuteronomy 28:13).
- I will always be at the top, never below (Deuteronomy 28:13).
- The joy of the LORD is my strength (Nehemiah 8:10).
- I am blessed coming in and going out (Deuteronomy 28:6).
- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (Philippians 4:13).
- God has not given me a spirit of fear and timidity. I have a spirit of power, love, and self-discipline (2 Timothy 1:7).
- I will not fear, because My God is with me. (Isaiah 41:10).
- My God strengthens me and helps me (Isaiah 41:10).
- By His stripes, I am healed (1 Peter 2:24).
- I am the light of the world (Matthew 5:14).
- I am a new creature in Christ Jesus (2 Corinthians 5:17).
- I am delivered from the power of darkness (Colossians 1:12-13).
- Greater is He who is in me than he who is in the world (1 John 4:4).
- The Spirit of God dwells within me (1 Corinthians 3:16).
- I walk by faith and not by sight (2 Corinthians 5:7).
- No weapon formed against me shall prosper (Isaiah 54:17).
- Every tongue that speaks against me in judgement shall be condemned (Isaiah 54:17).
- My God richly supplies all my needs according to His riches in glory in Christ (Philippians 4:19).
- I live under God’s supernatural protection (Psalm 91:1-2).
- God has great plans for me and I am filled with hope for a great future. (Jeremiah 29:11).
DECLARATIONS 21 – 30
- I am a child of God (1 John 3:1-2).
- If God is for me, who can be against me? (Romans 8:31).
- Nothing can separate me from the love of Christ (Romans 8:35-39).
- The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want (Psalm 23:1).
- I cast all my cares upon the Lord because He cares for me (1 Peter 5:7).
- I give and I receive a good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over (Luke 6:38).
- I am a lender and not a borrower (Deuteronomy 28:12).
- I know that He who has begun a good work in me will complete it (Philippians 1:6).
- I am anxious for nothing, but in everything, by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, I let my requests be made known to God (Philippians 4:6).
- The peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, guards my heart and and my mind in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:7).
Declarations 31 – 40
- My God forgives all my sins (Psalm 103:3).
- My God heals all your diseases (Psalm 103:3).
- I know that weeping may stay for the night, but rejoicing comes in the morning. (Psalm 30:5).
- I’ve been redeemed from the curse of the law (Galatians 3:13).
- I resist the devil and he flees from me (James 4:7).
- All things work together for my good, because I love God, I’m called to his purpose (Romans 8:28).
- It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me (Galatians 2:20).
- In all things I am more than a conqueror through him who loves me (Romans 8:37).
- I am redeemed, made holy and made righteous in Christ (1 Corinthians 1:30).
- Jesus loves me, with an everlasting love (Jeremiah 31:3).
Declarations 41 – 50
- I’m released from the spirit of fear. (2 Timothy 1:7).
- I’m released from the negativity of the world (2 Timothy 1:7).
- I’m released from the spirit of disappointment (2 Timothy 1:7).
- I declare the Word of God upon my life wherever I go! (2 Timothy 1:7).
- I give thanks always and for everything to God the Father, in the name of my Lord, Jesus Christ (Ephesians 5:20).
- With God all things are possible (Matthew 19:26).
- I confess my sins. I know that he is faithful and just to forgive me of all my sins, and to cleanse me from all unrighteousness. (1 John 1:9).
- There is nothing too hard for My God! (Jeremiah 32:27)
- My God is able to do immeasurably more than all I ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within me (Ephesians 3:20).
- I praise God because I am fearfully and wonderfully made (Psalm 139:14).
- I am the righteousness of God in Christ and His representative throughout the nations of the earth! 2 Corinthians 5:20-21
- I will seek the Lord at all times and in every situation! Jeremiah 33:3
- I am a child of God, and I choose to believe who God says I am. I will trust only in the assurance of His word because it is life to those who believe! Romans 8:16-17
- I will not be shaken, I will not be envious, and I will not lose hope. Because all of my trust is in You, my God! Psalm 37
- The Lord can keep me from falling, even though I live among a perverse generation! Jude 24-25
- I am convinced without the shadow of a doubt that God’s timing is always perfect, and that is His will that I will walk in the knowledge of His great love. Isaiah 55:8-9
- I declare that past disappointments and hurts are arrested and bound in the Mighty name of Jesus. Psalm 34:19
- I am not ashamed of the gospel of Jesus Christ; for this is where my salvation comes from! Romans 1:16
STATEMENT OF TRUTH: Kindness and love are the order of my day today, tomorrow and every other day.
DECLARATION: I choose to walk in love, every day of my life because this is God’s command.
SCRIPTURE: 1 John 4:7-8 1 Corinthians 13:4
STATEMENT OF TRUTH: Wrong is wrong, right is right. Don’t let the world fool you into believing that right is wrong and wrong is right.
DECLARATION: I will put my trust and belief in God’s word because I know His word is Truth, that guides and illuminates my life.
SCRIPTURE: Psalm 119:105
STATEMENT OF TRUTH: Telling others about our Lord Jesus Christ is an act of pure love.
DECLARATION: I will continuously declare His wondrous deeds, for He is a great God, and His mercies are from everlasting to everlasting!
SCRIPTURE: Psalm 89 Psalm 103:17
STATEMENT OF TRUTH: I have experienced hurt, disappointment, lies, and have made soul ties but, because of YOUR great mercy and grace, I am free, I am at peace, and I am now at a place where I can breathe again.
DECLARATION: I refuse to remain in a place of despair because I know all things are working out for my good!
SCRIPTURE: Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
STATEMENT OF TRUTH: Father God in the name of Jesus because I have come to know the gospel truth, and now my inner man has been renewed and transformed I desire that YOU would become my Teacher during this sometimes lonely but worthwhile journey.
DECLARATION: I am happy and grateful that God can teach and guide me along life’s pathway!
SCRIPTURE: Psalm 86:11-12
STATEMENT OF TRUTH: The things of this world are only temporal, and the things of God are eternal.
DECLARATION: I will use this season to seek the Lord my God in fasting, in prayer, worship, and praise. The things of the world will not benefit me at all.
SCRIPTURE: Matthew 6:19-21
STATEMENT OF TRUTH: At times we have been hurt, and on some occasions, have hurt others. We need to ask God to help us to examine our past wisely and not carry past mistakes into future relationships.
DECLARATION: Today, and the days ahead, I will examine my ways so that I will not repeat the errors of the past by paying heed to His word and way!
SCRIPTURE: Isaiah 55:7
STATEMENT OF TRUTH: When we trust in God, acknowledging Him in all that we do, God can now skilfully direct and craft our way of life.
DECLARATION: I only aspire to a future that is based on pleasing God, a future that is based on God’s timing and trust. A future where we bring up our children in the ways of the Lord
SCRIPTURE: Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
STATEMENT OF TRUTH: Father God can reveal His majesty to us so that we can worship Him in Spirit and Truth. This is His desire.
DECLARATION: As the Father reveals Himself to me in different ways, I will worship Him in Spirit and in truth!
SCRIPTURE: John 4:23
STATEMENT OF TRUTH: Our Lord can help us in the areas where we struggle to believe and trust. No matter what we face in the natural world in the Spiritual realm, we are winners.
DECLARATION: I declare that I am a winner in every area of my life. For I am what I am, by His grace!
SCRIPTURE: 1 Corinthians 15:10
STATEMENT OF TRUTH: May the anointing of your love and kindness overflow and overshadow every area of our lives as we seek your beautiful presence in our lives.
DECLARATION: I thank God for His anointing that frees me in every area of my life!
SCRIPTURE: Isaiah 10:27
STATEMENT OF TRUTH: You have the power to deal with every negative thought that may come to hinder your life as a believer, by using the word of God.
DECLARATION: I take captive and destroy every negative thought that keeps me from receiving and fully tapping into all that God has in store for me!
SCRIPTURE: Hebrews 4:12
STATEMENT OF TRUTH: Jesus has given to us the power to destroy all the works of the enemy.
DECLARATION: The power and authority given to me are what I’m going to use to win all my battles today, in Jesus’ name!
SCRIPTURE: Luke 10:19
STATEMENT OF TRUTH: The thoughts you allow in your mind will determine your victory or defeat. Declare spiritual war against theories that are contrary to the word of God.
DECLARATION: I will meditate on the word of God so that all my thoughts will come into agreement with what He says is true concerning my life!
SCRIPTURE: Psalm 1:2-3
STATEMENT OF TRUTH: It is a good practice to stop and examine doors that we might have opened for the devil to have access to specific areas of our life, which might be hindering us from having full access to the promises of God.
DECLARATION: Today, and every day, I will examine my life to see where I have fallen short, and repent, so that I will no longer miss out on experiencing the promises of God!
SCRIPTURE: James 1:13-16
STATEMENT OF TRUTH: The time is now to rise and pray for our nation to fear God more than the fear of fellow mortal men.
DECLARATION: I will rise and pray daily for the restoration of the fear of the Lord throughout our nation because I know that my prayer avails much!
SCRIPTURE: Matthew 10:28 James 5:16
STATEMENT OF TRUTH: The Lord is great and greatly to be praised. Excellent are His ways and wonders He performs.
DECLARATION: I look back and see what the Lord has done. I will proclaim His Holy name and declare Him as the sovereign God!
SCRIPTURE: Psalm 48:1-2 Psalm 77:14-16
STATEMENT OF TRUTH: It is my desire to be covered by the blood of Jesus every day of my life.
DECLARATION: I thank God every day that I have received redemption with the precious blood of Christ!
SCRIPTURE: 1 Peter 1:18-19
STATEMENT OF TRUTH: Stop carrying the spirit of guilt and bring it to the cross. Acknowledge God in all your weaknesses, and He will manifest His strength in your weakness.
DECLARATION: Even when I am weak, I can always find strength in Him!
SCRIPTURE: 2 Corinthians 12:9
STATEMENT OF TRUTH: You do not have to remain in a place of defeat. You have the power to refute every wicked scheme of the enemy, which comes in the form of bitterness, unforgiveness, and unrighteousness.
DECLARATION: I rebuke any form of bitterness, unforgiveness, and unrighteousness in my life. I rebuke every kind of darkness that I have allowed satan to work in my life, my children and family in Jesus Mighty name!
SCRIPTURE: Romans 8:37 Ephesians 4:31-32