Skip to content
- Declaration Deuteronomy 28:13: The Lord makes me the head and not the tail, above and not beneath.
- Declaration Deuteronomy 28:13: I will always be at the top, never below.
- Nehemiah 8:10 Declaration: I will not be sad or depressed because the joy of the LORD is my strength.
- Deuteronomy 28:6 Declaration: I am blessed coming in and going out.
- Philippians 4:13 Declaration: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
- Declaration – 2 Timothy 1:7 – God has not given me a spirit of fear and timidity. I have a spirit of power, love, and self-discipline.
- Declaration – Isaiah 41:10 – I will not fear, because My God is with me.
- Declaration – Isaiah 41:10 – My God strengthens me and helps me.
- Declaration – 1 Peter 2:24 – By His stripes, I am healed.
- Declaration – Matthew 5:14 I am the light of the world.
- Declaration – 2 Corinthians 5:17 – I am a new creature in Christ Jesus.
- Declaration – Colossians 1:12-13 – I am delivered from the power of darkness.
- Declaration – 1 John 4:4 – Greater is He who is in me than he who is in the world.
- Declaration – 1 Corinthians 3:16 – The Spirit of God dwells within me.
- Declaration – 2 Corinthians 5:7 – I walk by faith and not by sight.
- No weapon formed against me shall prosper (Isaiah 54:17).
- Every tongue that speaks against me in judgement shall be condemned (Isaiah 54:17).
- My God richly supplies all my needs according to His riches in glory in Christ (Philippians 4:19).
- I live under God’s supernatural protection (Psalm 91:1-2).
- God has great plans for me and I am filled with hope for a great future. (Jeremiah 29:11).
DECLARATIONS 21 – 30
- I am a child of God (1 John 3:1-2).
- If God is for me, who can be against me? (Romans 8:31).
- Nothing can separate me from the love of Christ (Romans 8:35-39).
- The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want (Psalm 23:1).
- I cast all my cares upon the Lord because He cares for me (1 Peter 5:7).
- I give and I receive a good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over (Luke 6:38).
- I am a lender and not a borrower (Deuteronomy 28:12).
- I know that He who has begun a good work in me will complete it (Philippians 1:6).
- I am anxious for nothing, but in everything, by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, I let my requests be made known to God (Philippians 4:6).
- The peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, guards my heart and my mind in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:7).
DECLARATIONS 31 – 40
- My God forgives all my sins (Psalm 103:3).
- My God heals all your diseases (Psalm 103:3).
- I know that weeping may stay for the night, but rejoicing comes in the morning. (Psalm 30:5).
- I’ve been redeemed from the curse of the law (Galatians 3:13).
- I resist the devil and he flees from me (James 4:7).
- All things work together for my good, because I love God, I’m called to his purpose (Romans 8:28).
- It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me (Galatians 2:20).
- In all things I am more than a conqueror through him who loves me (Romans 8:37).
- I am redeemed, made holy and made righteous in Christ (1 Corinthians 1:30).
- Jesus loves me, with an everlasting love (Jeremiah 31:3).
DECLARATIONS 41 – 50
- I’m released from the spirit of fear. (2 Timothy 1:7).
- I’m released from the negativity of the world (2 Timothy 1:7).
- I’m released from the spirit of disappointment (2 Timothy 1:7).
- I declare the Word of God upon my life wherever I go! (2 Timothy 1:7).
- I give thanks always and for everything to God the Father, in the name of my Lord, Jesus Christ (Ephesians 5:20).
- With God all things are possible (Matthew 19:26).
- I confess my sins. I know that he is faithful and just to forgive me of all my sins, and to cleanse me from all unrighteousness. (1 John 1:9).
- There is nothing too hard for My God! (Jeremiah 32:27).
- My God is able to do immeasurably more than all I ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within me (Ephesians 3:20).
- I praise God because I am fearfully and wonderfully made (Psalm 139:14).
DECLARATIONS 51 – 58
- I am the righteousness of God in Christ and His representative throughout the nations of the earth! 2 Corinthians 5:20-21.
- I will seek the Lord at all times and in every situation! Jeremiah 33:3.
- I am a child of God, and I choose to believe who God says I am. I will trust only in the assurance of His word because it is life to those who believe! Romans 8:16-17.
- I will not be shaken, I will not be envious, and I will not lose hope. Because all of my trust is in You, my God! Psalm 37.
- The Lord can keep me from falling, even though I live among a perverse generation! Jude 24-25
- I am convinced without the shadow of a doubt that God’s timing is always perfect, and that is His will that I will walk in the knowledge of His great love. (Isaiah 55:8-9).
- I declare that past disappointments and hurts are arrested and bound in the Mighty name of Jesus. (Psalm 34:19).
- I am not ashamed of the gospel of Jesus Christ; for this is where my salvation comes from! (Romans 1:16)