El Shaddai, Lord God Almighty, today I pour out all my praise. I pour out all my love and I pour out my heart unto You, Elohim. Heal me, Precious Saviour, touch my mind, body and soul. Mend what is broken in me and make me whole. I cast out any illnesses that affect me daily, I rebuke it in Jesus name!
John 10:10 The thief comes not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
James 1:21 Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness. And receive, with meekness, the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.
Set me free, Oh Adonai, from physical, mental and even emotional abuse from my fellowmen. Teach me how to walk in peace and love with others. Remind me that You are stronger and that I shall overcome.
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness. But he is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Father, today I speak love, peace, favor, happiness and prosperity into the lives of not only myself but those that surround me as well.
Lord, as I wait on You for that supernatural healing and freedom from abuse, I step out boldly in faith. I am a blessing to others, in Jesus’ Almighty, Powerful, Holy name, Amen!
See also : Prayer Against Domestic Violence and Abuse
- Prayer Against Domestic Violence and Abuse
- Prayers Against Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Prayer to heal the Broken Spirit
- Prayers for faith in healing, deliverance and in times of trouble
- Powerful Prayers to Command and Declare Healing
- A Prayer for Dealing with and Overcoming Addictions
- Prayer – A Positive Declaration of God’s Healing in Your Life
- God’s Healing is for everyone
- Receiving Healing From God – Release His Healing Power!
- Prayer Against Cancer