Dear Lord, here I am today, feeling lost and feeling the same pain and hurt again. I am honestly feeling tired, weak, and broken.
But I will still hold on to You, my sweet Jesus. Because I know that this is just a part of my journey here as Your servant.
I believe, Lord, that the day will come when all this pain, hardship, and the trials I am facing right now, will turn into thanksgiving. When I will overcome this all.
So please God, give me the strength and the power that I need to complete my task. Lord, renew my strength and give me a heart like Yours! It’s all I ever wanted.
Philippians 4:6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
Galatians 6:9 Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.
Broken and Tired of living for myself
Holy Spirit of the living God, please give me more patience and understanding about Your plans in my life. I am tired of living for myself.
Help me and please give me a heart like Jesus. To think more about other people than myself. Lord, I want you to control my life now, tomorrow, and for the rest of my life. You are my life, Lord Jesus!
I know one day this will be all worth it, I am very excited to see you and give you the warmest hug and kiss I could ever give.
Thank You, Lord, for Your faithfulness in me. I am forever grateful because of that. I love you! In Jesus’ mighty name. Amen.
- Prayer for God’s Blessings throughout the Rest of the Year 2022
- Prayer: Getting out of debt, Financial Struggles and Hardship
- Prayers: Trusting GOD for His Blessings
- Prayers for Increased Faith
- Marriage Prayers
- Prayers for Your Relationships
- Prayer: When You Feel Broken
- Prayer For those who are crying out to God
- Prayer – Healer of the Broken-Hearted
- Prayer for Healing for the Broken Hearted
- Prayer To Overcome Hurt And Pain
- Prayer – To Dry my Tears
Become a Patreon!
Have you found value in our content?
Prayerfully consider supporting ChristiansTT on Patreon!