Covering and Shield
Elohim, deliver your precious children from the darkness of this world. Each and every day, Lord, fill them with Your Holy Spirit. Shield the children from the snare of the fowler. Protect them, Oh merciful Savior. Cover them under Your precious blood. Lead them away from the path of the enemy.
But the Lord is faithful. He will give you strength and protect you from the Evil One (the devil). 2 Thessalonians 3:3
Train up a child in the way he should go, And when he is old he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6
Send Your Angels
Father, I pray that You watch over each and every child. Give Your angels charge over them as they roam the earth.
Preserve them from all temptation and sin. Sanctify their hearts, Oh Lord. Defend them in every battle, shelter them in every storm and destroy every mountain in their way.
Conserve them from every devil, from every abuser, from all accidents, from violent situations, from hatred, from jealousy and from every evil tongue that rises up against them.Father, I pray that You watch over each and every child. Give Your angels charge over them Click To Tweet
Your heart will be where your treasure is. Luke 12:34
Children, obey your parents in all things. This pleases the Lord. Colossians 3:20
Break Every Chain
Oh Lord, my God, break every negative chain and bind the works of the devil. I rebuke the plans of the enemy.
Give Your children the unimaginable, unbreakable faith they need to find the strength to overcome every battle that lies ahead. Let them rest peacefully, knowing that the battle is already won and You are in control.
In Jesus’ Mighty name! Amen..Oh Lord, break every negative chain, bind the works of the devil. I rebuke the plans of the enemy. Click To Tweet
* Protection for our Children
* Blessings Upon the Lives of my Children
* A prayer for the abused and abandoned children, who know not God, without love and hope!
* Standing in the Gap for my Children
* Bring my Children into Your Kingdom
* For the Children in our homes
* Are My Children Like Angels? No Way!
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6
Latest posts by Cheryce Rampersad (see all)
- Monday Morning Prayer and Bible Verses - September 4, 2016
- Praying when I Feel like the whole world is against me - August 22, 2016
- Prayer for Discernment and Judgement - July 25, 2016