Prayer to Break Ungodly Soul Ties
Lord God, I boldly approach your throne of grace, covered in the shed blood of your Son. In Jesus’ mighty name, I ask you to cut any, ungodly soul ties between myself and anyone else. Cut all ungodly soul ties created by any relationship, sexual or otherwise, known or unknown, remembered or forgotten. Dear Jesus, You have already paid the price with Your own blood for me to be totally free.
– 1 Cor 6:17-18 For it is said, “The two will become one flesh”. But he who unites himself with the Lord is one with him in spirit. Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a man commits are outside his body, but he who sins sexually sins against his own body.
Wherever You lead me I will follow
Father, please guide my footsteps to take the right path in this journey called life. Let every step I take lead me a step closer to You. Walk beside me, Lord and, as You never leave nor forsake me, help me not to go astray.
Maybe You placed me there to learn from mistakes, to change my life or even to be a blessing to another. But wherever You lead me, I will follow. For I believe that you make all things work together for my good.
2 Cor 6:18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.
2 Cor 6:15 And what concord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has he that believes with an infidel?
Prayer to Rebuke Ungodly soul ties
Father, as I encounter new individuals daily, my soul may become entwined with another, causing me to idolize that individual and to lose sight of Your great plan and purpose for my life.
I may even lose who I really I am and who You created me to be. Father, I rebuke every ungodly soul tie that attempts to come my way.
As I completely commit and fully trust my life to You, I ask that You grant me discernment to recognize these ties that are not of You. Father, break every chain that joins these ungodly soul ties to me, that have been formed out of past relationships.
2 Corinthians 6:16 And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
2 Corinthians 6:14 – Be not unequally yoked with unbelievers: for what fellowship have righteousness and iniquity? Or what communion has light with darkness?
Deliverance Prayer to Break every chain and soul tie
In Jesus’ mighty name, I break the power of any commitments, contracts, covenants, agreements, dedications and vows made over me and my family. I cast out any demonic forces which may have come into my life by ungodly soul ties or any other sin.
Heavenly Father, break and release me from any and all negative and evil soul ties and spiritual and mental agreements and covenants with my ex boyfriend/girlfriend. This bond with me is now broken completely. Deliver me completely from these previous spiritual holds on my life. I thank you for doing this, in Jesus’ name, Amen.
2 Cor 6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be you separate, says the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.
Tasha Cobbs – Break Every Chain (with Lyrics)
Video: Pastor Paula White- Breaking ungodly soul ties
- Prayer against masturbation and pornography
- Prayer for Dealing with and Overcoming Addictions
- Prayer for Self Control
- Spiritual Warfare Prayer Against the Lustful Desires
- Spiritual Warfare Prayer for self control and self-discipline
- Prayer Against Witchcraft and Evil Spirits
- Prayer to break these chains of temptation
- Prayer For those who are crying out to God
- Prayer for Breaking Curses and Against Evil
- Simple Prayer to overcome the flesh
- Prayer for Healing for the Broken Hearted
- Prayer To Overcome Hurt And Pain
- Prayer – To Dry my Tears