I Have Been Made Whole!
Renew my spirit, Oh Lord. I need to be made whole and sanctified. Heavenly Father, my heart cries out to you today. It yearns to find your comforting presence.
Lord, I feel so broken, shattered, and dismayed. Pick me up, for I have fallen along the way. Plant my feet on solid ground. Grant me your tender mercies and loving-kindness, Lord, now that I need it the most.
Matthew 15:28 Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith. Be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.
2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.
Embracing God's Wholeness
Lord of Restoration, Your word is filled with testimonies of Your healing power. You, who breathed life into dry bones, cleansed the lepers, and resurrected the dead, are more than capable of bringing wholeness to my life. I am comforted by Your encompassing ability and embrace the wholeness that You provide.
In moments of sorrow, pain, and despair, I turn to You, O Lord, knowing that Your love and grace can bring about healing. Even when circumstances are shrouded in hopelessness, I stand firm in my faith that You are my healer. I invite You, Lord, to bring healing to every area of my life, confident that I am made whole in You.
Isaiah 53:5 But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed.
1 Peter 2:24 He himself bore our sins in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed.
Praying For God's Restoration
Almighty Healer, I am confronted with situations that leave me feeling broken and incomplete. Yet, I remember Your Word, which assures me that You are close to the brokenhearted and save those who are crushed in spirit. I present my brokenness before You, pleading for Your healing touch.
I pray for Your restorative power to flow in every area of my life. Mend the broken pieces, Lord, breathe life into areas that seem dead. I believe in Your power to heal, to restore, and to make whole. With a faith that is steadfast and immovable, I declare, "I am made whole in You!"
Psalm 34:18 The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.
2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!
Cleanse me of anything that breaks your heart. Remove it, in Jesus' name. Give me peace in my heart and joy in my soul as I continually desire to seek Your face. Reveal Your great plans for my life. Show me what it is You desire from me.
Bring happiness my way, Oh loving King. Allow me to dance in the pouring rain and give You all the praise, honor, and glory You deserve.
And even though I may be broken, Lord, there's nothing You can't restore! I trust You and Your perfect plan for my life, for You make all things work together for my good; In Jesus’ mighty name I pray, Amen!
Mark 10:52 And Jesus said unto him, Go your way. Your faith has made you whole. And immediately he received his sight, and followed Jesus in the way.
Luke 8:50 But when Jesus heard it, he answered him, saying, Fear not: believe only, and she shall be made whole.
Biblical Declarations To Speak Over Yourself
- I Declare I’ve been made Whole and Complete!
- By the blood of the lamb, I am totally and completely healed.
- I declare I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (Philippians 4:13).
- God has not given me a spirit of fear, but he ha given me power, love, and self-discipline (2 Timothy 1:7).
- I am God's servant and He takes pleasure in my prosperity (Psalm 35:27).
- God abundantly blesses my provision (Psalm 132:15).
- I declare I am blessed when I come in and blessed when I go out (Deuteronomy 28:6).
- The Lord makes me the head and not the tail, above and not beneath (Deuteronomy 28:13).
- The joy of the LORD is my strength (Nehemiah 8:10).
- God is good, and something good is going to happen to me today! (Isaiah 30:18)
- I am anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, I let my requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard my heart and mind in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:6-7).