I have been Made Whole!
Renew my spirit, Oh Lord. I need to be made whole and sanctified. Heavenly Father, my heart cries out to you today. It yearns to find your comforting presence.
I feel so broken Lord, shattered and dismayed. Pick me up, for I have fallen along the way. Plant my feet on solid ground. Grant me your tender mercies and loving-kindness, Lord, now that I need it the most.
Matthew 15:28 Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith. Be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.
Cleanse me of anything that breaks your heart. Remove it, in Jesus’ name. Give me peace in my heart and joy in my soul as I continually desire to seek Your face. Reveal Your great plans for my life. Show me what it is You desire from me.
Mark 6:56 And whithersoever he entered, into villages, or cities, or country, they laid the sick in the streets and besought him that they might touch if it were but the border of his garment: and as many as touched him were made whole.
Bring happiness my way, Oh loving King. Allow me to dance in the pouring rain and give You all the praise, honor and glory You deserve.
And even though I may be broken, Lord, there’s nothing You can’t restore!
Biblical Declarations to speak over yourself
- I Declare I’ve been made Whole and Complete!
- By the blood of the lamb, I am totally and completely healed.
- I declare I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (Philippians 4:13).
- God has not given me a spirit of fear, but he ha given me power, love, and self-discipline (2 Timothy 1:7).
- I am God’s servant and He takes pleasure in my prosperity (Psalm 35:27).
- God abundantly blesses my provision (Psalm 132:15).
- I declare I am blessed when I come in and blessed when I go out (Deuteronomy 28:6).
- The Lord makes me the head and not the tail, above and not beneath (Deuteronomy 28:13).
- The joy of the LORD is my strength (Nehemiah 8:10).
- God is good, and something good is going to happen to me today! (Isaiah 30:18)
- I am anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, I let my requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard my heart and mind in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:6-7).
I trust You and Your perfect plan for my life, for You make all things work together for my good; In Jesus’ mighty name I pray, Amen!
Mark 10:52 And Jesus said unto him, Go thy way; thy faith hath made thee whole. And immediately he received his sight, and followed Jesus in the way.
Luke 8:50 But when Jesus heard it, he answered him, saying, Fear not: believe only, and she shall be made whole.