Oh Heavenly Father, I come humbly before You today, feeling like a loser, so weak and disappointed with myself. I am so conscious of my sins, Lord. I’ve sinned against you. I lay out my life before you, thank you for the sacrifice you made of Your Son Jesus Christ on the cross for me, a lowly sinner.
- Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and fall short of the glory of God;
- Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who don’t walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who don’t walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
Thank you Father for Your unmerited favor, your wonderful grace, which I don’t deserve. Yet You have seen it fit to forgive me of my sins. Please help me to forgive myself today, and release the burden of sin in my life. Bless my footsteps and guide my thoughts and actions, that these will once again honor and praise You.Thank you Father for Your unmerited favor, your wonderful grace, which I don't deserve. Click To Tweet
- 1 Corinthians 15:57 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Romans 6:15 What then? Shall we sin because we are not under the law but under grace? Of course not!
Elohay Yishi, God Of My Salvation, I stand in your strength and might and receive Your forgiveness this day. I declare that I am not a loser, I am made in the image and likeness of You and through the power of the Holy Spirit I turn away from all forms of wrong-doing. I am the head and not the tail! Lord, do not cast me away from Your presence and do not take Your Holy Spirit from me. Father, please create within me a clean heart, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Restore within me the joy of Your salvation. Thank you Heavenly Father, Abba Father, for Your love towards me. I am yours and You are mine, in Jesus name, Amen!
- 1 John 1:7 But if we walk in the light as he is in the light, then we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of his Son Jesus cleanses us from all sin.
- Ephesians 2:8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and this is not from you; it is the gift of God.