Emmanuel, Lord God Almighty, I praise Your holy name. Today Lord, I feel so tired, weary and discouraged. The only way I see out of this is to give up totally.
Things seem ever so gloomy. Nothing is going my way. Although I still have some hope that this situation is going to turn around, the little that I have fades into the shadows daily.
Isaiah 40:31 – But they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.
I am not a failure
I welcome the Presence of the Holy Spirit. Let Him be my Comforter and Guide. I acknowledge that I may need to make difficult changes in my life. But, making changes isn’t giving up, doing nothing when I need to, is.
I know that my present struggles does not mean I am a failure, because every great success requires some kind of struggle to get there.
Father, illness, my relationships, my job are all getting the better of me. Give me strength. Give me hope. As I cling to You, please draw near.
Joshua 1:9 – Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.
Deuteronomy 31:6 – Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the LORD your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.
Worry ends where faith begins
Uplift my Spirit, oh Lord. Give me peace, give me joy. Give me happiness. I need hope. You alone can turn this around, for You are magnificent, and wonderful, and powerful and will never leave me or forsake me.
I am your child and whatever I ask for, I surely will receive. Worry ends where faith begins, and I trust that You, Oh God, will lead me to victory.
Be with me everyday as victory approaches at the Throne of grace and mercy. Suffering, discouragement, doubt and despair will surely leave my mind today, in JESUS’ mighty name, Amen.
I Cor. 9:24 – Do you not know that those who run in a race all run, but one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may obtain it.
Heb. 12:1 – Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us,
Bible declarations not to give up
- I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
- I am a child of God.
- I am not alone—God is with me.
- God knows the plans he has for me, plans for my welfare, future and hope.
- Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.
- All things work together for good for those that love the Lord.
- God has not given me a spirit of fear. He gives me power, love, and self-discipline.
- I meditate on God’s word day and night. I am successful and prosperous.
- I honor the Lord with my wealth and the first fruits of all my produce. Then, my barns will be filled with plenty. My vats will overflow with new wine.
- I am blessed when I come in and blessed when I go out.
- No weapon formed against me shall prosper.
Psalm 18:32 – It is God who arms me with strength, and makes my way perfect.
Psalm 28:7 – The LORD is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him. Psalm 71:16 – I will go in the strength of the Lord GOD; I will make mention of Your righteousness, of Yours only.
This encouraging book can have a huge impact on your life. Learn to celebrate what God has created you to be. How Great our God is! Let go of the negativity in your life. GET YOUR COPY NOW!