Yahweh, Holy One, today, as I arise from my bed, I chose to look at the positive side of things and not worry today. I chose to have a different perspective when I step out into the world on this glorious morning.
I will not allow my worrying mind to get the better of me. No way will I allow Lucifer to fill my thoughts with doubt. I will not delve on any negative entity that he throws my way.
Proverbs 12:25 – An anxious heart weighs a man down, but a kind word cheers him up.
Psalm 55:22 – Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall.
No Need To Worry
I am a fighter. Oh God, You are by my side wherever I fall, in the stillness of the night, whenever I call. You will pick me back up and I will mount up on wings like the eagles. You are the love of my life and the author and finisher of my faith.
With this confidence, I have no fear and no need to worry. You, the creator of the universe, hold my world in the palm of Your hands. So there is no doubt that You are going to bring me through every situation I am facing.Oh God, You are by my side wherever I fall, in the stillness of the night, whenever I call Click To Tweet
Worry will not get the better of me
Majesty, my Lord and Savior, every sign of doubt, fear, dismay and worry will flee at the sound of Your great name! Jesus, worthy is the Lamb who sits high upon the throne.
I declare and decree that worry will not get the better of me. You are the solid foundation of my faith and there is no need to fear. In Jesus mighty name I pray, Amen!
If you are looking for a comprehensive book to help you in dealing with worry and anxiety, “Running Scared” by Edward T Welch comes highly recommended.
“As a master worrier and one who grew up in a culture of anxiety, the lessons of this teaching have to potential to address significant heart issues in my life. I’ve been a Christian for almost 40 years and sense the teaching here are issues I was either too afraid to address or did not have help addressing before. I look forward to rereading the book and processing the material with friends and family. Thank you Ed for sharing your journey. ” -JD Get Your Copy Now!
I declare and decree that worry will not get the better of me, in Jesus' name I pray. Click To Tweet
Proverbs 3:5-6 – Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
Psalm 23:4 – Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
Prayer Requests: Post Your Own “Prayers”
If you’d like, in addition to the comments below, you can post your prayer below so the ChristiansTT community can help pray with you. You can use this option, in addition to the comments below, if you think your request or prayer is long enough.
Rules for Posting: All accepted prayers will be posted publicly on this site. Don’t use full names or any other identifying information that you wouldn’t want out on the web. Please use proper spelling and grammar as much as possible and don’t use ALL CAPS. If you can, help pray for others and post comments of support.
Recent prayer requests…
Click below to see prayers from other visitors to this site.
- Prayer request For My Best friend to overcome abuse
- Prayer request – I need help!
- Prayer request for a Full Marriage Restoration
- Prayer request for Family and victory over drugs
- Prayer request – to find true love
- Prayer request for healing to avoid kidney transplant
- Pray Request for Loan Settlements & to Grow Stronger in the Lord Jesus Christ
- Prayer request – Fine love
- Prayer-requests: Worrying at the job
- Need a financial breakthrough
- Prayer request for approval to move into house
- Prayer request – spiritual warfare on behalf of myself and my husband
- Healing of psoriasis and back ache, freedom from generational curses and soul ties and to know my purpose
- Prayer requests to overcome financial problems
- Prayer request for all the wrongs to be made right
- Please lord answer my prayers for love
- Prayer request for release from Financial Debts
- Prayer Request for a home
- I will not leave Thee, Lord till You Bless Me
- Prayer request – Knowing Christ’s joy & direction for my life
- Prayer request for Marriage Restoration
- Prayer request to grow stronger in Christ
- I need a breakthrough in every area of my life
- Prayers for the homeless
- Prayer Request – New job, new worries
- Prayer for a baby
- Breakthrough in my life
- Prayer request for financial deliverance
- Praying for loans settlement
- Divine healing, exam success, divine protection and long life
- Struggling with self control over food
- Praying for my strength
- Need healing prayers for my own health