Prayer for Faith, Let’s Move Mountains!
If we seek God only when we are desperate, then He will keep us in desperate circumstances because He deeply desires to fellowship with us. God will rescue us and get us out of trouble when we come to Him.
But, according to Ecclesiastes 8:12, if we want to stay in a place of constant victory, we must diligently seek Him at all times and desire to experience His continual presence in our everyday lives. We must never forget that relationship is built on fellowship.
Matthew 17:20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
PRAYER On Faith, Let’s Move Mountains!
Heavenly and most-loving Father, I come before you in prayer to magnify and glorify your name.
I give you all the praise, honor and glory you deserve. I ask that you help me maintain the faith that I have for you. Help it to grow daily.
Those who lose hope and possess a lack of faith, help them restore their faith, Oh God of our salvation. For you said those who possess faith as little as a grain of mustard seed shall move mountains!
Lord, I know you are with me every step of the way. Yet I still lose faith, because of fear of the outcome of my future. Faith casts out fear, while fear casts out faith.
Help me to realize that you alone know what the future holds and help me to trust you when I doubt, for I know you will not give me less than I deserve.
- Matthew 14:31 Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught him. “You of little faith,” he said, “why did you doubt?
- Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
Keeping Peace In The Storm
Lord help me, as I’m facing trials and tribulations at this very moment. I ask that you help me to maintain peace in the middle of my storms.
Cast out fear, doubt, lost of hope and lack of faith. Give me the strength to fight my battles gracefully and go on, Oh Father, for I am a warrior in the army of Christ.
Lord, help me to remember once more that you will be by my side whenever I call, in the dead of night wherever I fall.
- Romans 10:17 – So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ.
- 1 Corinthians 2:5 – That your faith might not rest in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
May I not fight against the hands that are holding me. Let me feel your heavenly presence. Wrap me in your warm, loving embrace.
Keep me safe, Dear God and once again, give me peace to maintain my faith. In Jesus name I pray, Amen!
- Hebrews 11:1 – Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.
- Isaiah 26:3 You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.