My son is now 36 yrs old and has been incarcerated for fifteen and a half (15 1/2) years. He is a father of two beautiful teenage girls, 16 and almost 18 years old. But they have both stopped visiting, talking, caring about him, from about 2 yrs ago. Unfortunately, he is serving a life without the possibility of parole.
He did not commit the crime. Yet, the two other men who did, ended up with much lighter sentences. Also, his brother, my son, was murdered 1 1/2 years ago. I pray for laws to change, that God aligns all those needed to make his freedom possible. Open doors that need to be open and close doors never to open again.
Restore his relationship with his daughters. Keep him safe while we wait for miracles! Open financial opportunities for my daughter and myself that is in line with my Lord’s plan. In Jesus name!
- I’m really struggling with everything in my life
- Prayer to Heal My Relationships and give me success in school
- Help, for success in our rental application
- Family prayer – praying for my family and myself
- Prayer request for my family which is facing recurring conflicts
- The storm is over- The battle has already been won
- Please pray for me and my family
- Always falling into financial burdens
- Prayers for daughter and grandsons to come home
- Prayer for my son in jail please help me to pray for his release thanks
- Desperately Needs Prayer for my Children and Mom
- Asking for prayer for my husband
- I’m so lost. I need prayer and guidance
- Prayer request for my family
- Praying for God’s divine intervention on my children and grandchild