Dear brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus, may I thank all of you for being such a great support for so many people. Thanks a lot.
Please pray for my family which is facing some recurring conflicts, my parents. My sister is sometimes fearful, she doesn’t work as she doesn’t know what to do. Please pray for my brother, that he may grow in the Lord.
Please pray also for my family to make Jesus the centre of our lives and for us to grow in the Holy Spirit of God. We really need your prayers. May God bless you all very very much. I thank you all. I also thank God for you all my cherished brothers and sisters. May Jesus Christ be with you always. Amen.
- I’m really struggling with everything in my life
- Prayer to Heal My Relationships and give me success in school
- Help, for success in our rental application
- Family prayer – praying for my family and myself
- The storm is over- The battle has already been won
- Please pray for me and my family
- Always falling into financial burdens
- Prayers for daughter and grandsons to come home
- Prayer for my son in jail please help me to pray for his release thanks
- Praying for my son in prison
- Desperately Needs Prayer for my Children and Mom
- Asking for prayer for my husband
- I’m so lost. I need prayer and guidance
- Prayer request for my family
- Praying for God’s divine intervention on my children and grandchild