There are so many among us, who are yet to come to a full realization of God’s purpose for their life. Look at your life today and ask yourself one question: why am I so frustrated with life? Jesus wants you!
So often we try to do things and live our lives our own way, failing to follow the plan that God has laid out for us, in the Bible. But having gone astray, what can you do? Start by praying and giving your life to Christ. He is able to forgive and will send His Holy Spirit to guide and protect us.
And this applies to everyone. Are you a Sunday Christian? Does your light shine every day so that others may see Christ in you? Are you ashamed of the Gospel of Christ? We need to be praying and glorying the Lord. Lets all start praying for our neighborhoods, let our light shine and let the angels of the Lord protect us, our family and our neighborhood. Let us not be too busy for pray and worship.
“These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God’s creation. I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you either one or the other!”(Revelation 3:14-15)
God does not want us to be lukewarm but to be hot and on-fire for Him, everyday! Jesus wants you!God does not want us to be lukewarm but to be hot and on-fire for Him, everyday! Jesus wants you! Click To Tweet
Let us take back our country one person at a time, one household at a time, one neighborhood at a time. It starts with you and your light. Can anyone see your light or is it hidden? Are you willing to tell others that Jesus saves?
- Read and study the Bible every day. Learn what you really believe.(2 Tim 2:15)
- Pray each day that you would grow in knowledge and love of Jesus Christ.
- Share the good news of Jesus with those around you. (Romans 10:16-18)
- Stop saying maybe to the Christian life. Make a decision.
- Choose God because he is the way, and the truth and the life. (John 14:6)
Latest posts by Zoe (see all)
- Devotional – The Power of Friendships - July 13, 2016
- Devotional ~ Submit Yourselves - June 22, 2016
- Devotional – Your Attitude Will Determine Your Altitude - May 3, 2016