I am always struggling with finances. As far back as I can remember this has always been a problem for me. In elementary, I didn’t have enough money to pay for school lunches and now that I am 27, I am working one full-time job and one part-time job. Yet, I can’t seem to make ends meet and I am only one, without a family.
It doesn’t make sense. Two years ago, I fell into a deep depression and lost my job. My mom tried to help me and I dragged her into financial problems as well. However we have always had them. Regardless, we remain generous and our hearts are open. I just ask for prayers as some days it is so hard to cope. I feel I might have a heart attack.
However it is not in me to give up. I pray to the Lord every day and ask him for help. I pray midnight prayers against curses.Indeed, I am doing everything I can and know, and just hope HE protects me.
- I’m really struggling with everything in my life
- Prayer to Heal My Relationships and give me success in school
- My family is living in fear
- Help, for success in our rental application
- Family prayer – praying for my family and myself
- Prayer request for my family which is facing recurring conflicts
- The storm is over- The battle has already been won
- Please pray for me and my family
- Prayers for daughter and grandsons to come home
- Prayer for my son in jail please help me to pray for his release thanks
- Praying for my son in prison
- Desperately Needs Prayer for my Children and Mom
- Asking for prayer for my husband
- I’m so lost. I need prayer and guidance
- Prayer request for my family
- Praying for God’s divine intervention on my children and grandchild
- Prayer request for Family and victory over drugs